|Date:||August 22, 2014|
|Event:||House Concert featuring Ledy Cancino & DorothyAnne|
|Sponsor:||LedyMusic.com & DefiningMomentsTv.com|
|Venue:||The Dauenhauer's House|
|Registration:||Click here to register.|
|More Info:||Click here for more information.|
In this episode, we interviewed Daniel King an international evangelist who has ministered in over sixty countries and has authored over 16 books. Today you will discover why God wants YOU to write a book, and you will learn different tips and strategies on how you can make it a reality.
7 Tips For Writing Your Book
- Write down your discoveries about God. A short pencil is better then a long memory.
- The first time you write something it won’t be perfect. Just focus on getting your ideas down on paper rather than proper grammar or spelling.
- Write every day even if it’s 5- 10 min. Make a goal to write 500 words a day. (That’s about half a page long.)
- The thing that will make you a good writer is practice. Don’t give up!
- You can’t write to everyone. You need to have a niche or target audience you are writing for.
- Remember everyone has a story to tell. Everything you’ve gone through is for a reason. You can help someone by telling your story.
- Spend money on your book design. It will be worth the investment.
Defining Moments Productions along with the most creative and innovative young Filipinos in the Dallas/Fort Worth area UNITE TO GIVE their talents to raise funds and support for the Philippines after the devastation of Super Typhoon Haiyan.
Our GOAL is to raise $10,000 for the Philippines that will go to help the victims of Haiyan. To do this we are organizing a Benefit Concert featuring various multi-talented Filipino artists in DFW area. By donating their time and efforts we will be able to give 100% of the proceeds to aid those affected by the Haiyan.
It’s hard to believe it’s been two months since we’ve been back from our 5th America Tour. Since then we’ve adjusted nicely back into our normal routine of home-life, homeschool, building our business and ministry work.
Our Biggest Take Away
This year our biggest take away from our tour was the fact that we have some amazing friends and family across the country, and we are so thankful for each of and every one of them. Along our 35 day journey we were able to connect and spend quality time with several families and had the privilege to share about the new chapter in Defining Moments ministry. All in all we traveled across 10 states, racked up 5,830 miles on our rental vehicle and stayed in 11 wonderful host homes.